Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecotect Analysis Silent Installation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
j.l.hamilton
688 Views, 3 Replies

Ecotect Analysis Silent Installation

Hi,

How do I do a silent installation of Ecotect Analysis 2012 for a network license installation?

There seems to be no documentation at all, although when I try the /silent switch, I get an error saying:

ERROR: You have not entered a serial number.

This can be found on the label of your original CD-ROM.

Proceed using a limited trial license only ?

So obviously there is support for a silent installation...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
phleps
in reply to: j.l.hamilton

I've the same problem. In our university lab I've to install about 30 different programs. Ecotec is the only program that makes problems. All other ones have a workaround, even programs of very small fabs.

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: j.l.hamilton

Have you tried creating a network deployment with a silent install?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
j.l.hamilton
in reply to: TravisNave

I couldn't see any such option to create "a network deployment with a silent install" for Ecotect Analysis. The installer is not the same as the rest of the AutoDesk products, which automate all of this for me 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report