Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ecotect 2011 license

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
muna.qanadilo
4093 Views, 5 Replies

ecotect 2011 license

Hi, I tried to activate ecotect 2011, but its failed. I have a multi-seat stand alone license... I got the following screen , after I activate .. Every time I open ecotect 2011 , ask me to activate and when I activate below message appears, please help me... Activated License Found Product: Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 Serial number: 000-00000000 Product key: 0000 A previously registered and activated license for your product was found on this computer and is now in use. A copy of your activation information has been saved to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Ecotect Analysis 2011\ECOA2011en_USRegInfo.html (c) Copyright 2009 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. Version: 19.0.0.1 - Privacy Policy
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @muna.qanadilo and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 6

This error can be repaired by following the steps on the link below  

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...  

Right after you do this go back to install the software and go through the activation process so you can get a request code.

Message 4 of 6
marivankolp
in reply to: muna.qanadilo

I've got simillar problem with Maya 2015 on Mac os. Could you recommend me something?
Thank you!

Message 5 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: marivankolp

found this: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Uninstall-from-MAC.html

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
shaiya
in reply to: muna.qanadilo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report