Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView hangs at "Loading plug-ins... accoremgd.dll

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
kristinn66
2576 Views, 6 Replies

DWG TrueView hangs at "Loading plug-ins... accoremgd.dll

Hi there,

I installed DWG TrueView on win 7 64bit laptop.

When I start it for the first time It just hangs at loading plug-ins.

I have tryed to reinstall but still the same. 

Hope some one will be able to help.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: kristinn66

How long have you waited?  Have you tried launching it as another user or as Administrator? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
kristinn66

I have waited about 20 min 3 times.

2 of those times I right cliked and did run as admin. 

I have not tried as another user will try that now

edit

Have tryed as another user with admin rights  no luck   same thing happens.

Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

Well, you might have to do some digging then.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/u/bsearch/results?siteID=123112&catID=18297903&qt=accoremgd.%E2...

For additional information, please consider using Search to assist in your resolution:

Search Autodesk.com

Search Autodesk Discussion Groups

Search Up and Ready Blog

Search Autodesk WikiHelp

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
next.

Same problem with AUTOCAD 2013 LT.

We have reinstalled, but nothing changed.

PLS HELP US A.S.A.P. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 7
jeromej
in reply to: next.

Hello,

Same problem with TrueView 2013 and 2014.

Unload the Trend Micro Antivirus, check for some Microsoft Updates but same issue.

Hang at "Loading plug-ins... accoremgd.dll".

We don't have this problem on AutoCad 2013/2014 LT for the moment, but it makes us fear the worst in the near future.

Any idea or source of this problem to explore? (.NET, MS update, MS or Autodesk fixit?)

Regards,

Jerome

Message 7 of 7
dembkod

kristinn66 ,

Hello. Log in with a different user account and see if the program starts. If it does, there could be an issue with eth Windows Profile you are using.

You can always uninstall NET and reinstall to see if it helps. It would also be a good idea to update your Graphics Card driver if you have not done so in a while.

It is possible the Windows Event Viewer may have a log for the event. If it does it may point to a specific module. If you have Internet Explorer 10 installed, it may be worth rolling back to 9. IE 10 has caused issues with lots of programs. There is an outside chance it is connected.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report