Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView 2015 Launch Problem - 0xc0000142 application error

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ekipp42
8222 Views, 7 Replies

DWG TrueView 2015 Launch Problem - 0xc0000142 application error

When I try to launch DWG TrueView 2015, I get the following error message.  What can I do to fix this issue?

dwgviewr.exe application error.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: ekipp42
Message 3 of 8
ekipp42

I saw this solution and tried it before I posted my issue.  I do not have Adobe Acrobat installed on my computer.  I only have the reader (version 11) and flash player (version 12) installed.  I tried to uninstall the reader, uninstall TrueView and then reinstall TrueView with the same problem.  Would there be another program interferring with the launch of this program?

Message 4 of 8
sinotsar

Besides uninstalling a program so Autocad can run is hardly a solution. I need Adobe Pro as much as I need Autocad and the autoruns solution is to complicated, I'm a user not a tech geek. Autocad fix your ****!

Message 5 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: sinotsar

It's not Autodesk's **** to fix.  The problem is how Adobe writes its plugins.  If you remove it and then reinstall it after Autodesk installation, then you should have no issue.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 8
sinotsar
in reply to: TravisNave

If it is adobes fault then why does every other program I use work with it? Maybe autocad should take a look at how it handles the way adobe writes their plugins...

anyhow, turns out it was not acrobat afterall, i had to use that autoruns program and found that an audio capture dll was the one the autocad didn't like, I can live without it so I uninstalled it and all is fine now.

Of couse this used up almost half my day... I expect more from a program which costs thousands of dollars.

Message 7 of 8
TravisNave

I believe the expectations are rather too high for programs that are free.  Smiley Wink

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 8 of 8
pendean

DTV is freeware: you're confusing issues now after blowing a half day.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report