Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView 2014 installation problem - operating system unsupported

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mariegrem
489 Views, 3 Replies

DWG TrueView 2014 installation problem - operating system unsupported

Okay, I have not seen a solution yet for DWG Trueview 2014 not installing with the error message "Operating System not supported". I have tried everything that I have seen in the community and still can't get past this issue. I am running on a 64 bit system and have removed everything associated with AutoDesk from my PC. I have the latest versions of everything required (.NET, Windows 7 Professional, IE, etc.) and still can't get this to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
asburyj
in reply to: mariegrem

It sounds like you might be trying to install the 32 bit DWG trueview on a 64 bit system. Make sure you are slecting to correct option for your OS on the download page.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=9078813

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: mariegrem

Check the name of your file that you downloaded: the DTV downloader on the website is stuck at only downloading the 32bit version right now (that's the link Jeffrey posted above BTW), regardless of what you pick from the pulldown menu.

Do a google search for DWGTRUEVIEW 2014 and grab it from other websites, they are more attentive to freeware downloads than Autodesk is this week anyway.

And yes, this was my experience yesterday trying to download and install DTV. Fix the **** site 🙂
Message 4 of 4
mariegrem
in reply to: pendean

Checked the file and it was 64-bit. Tried your suggestion and downloaded from another site but no luck. I do believe that it is the 64-bit installer that is the problem as we have another PC that is a 32-bit system and I had no problems installing Trueview 2014 on that system. Will keep trying to figure this out, would appreciate any other suggestions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report