Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG trueview 2011 on Windows 2008 Citrix server

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1491 Views, 3 Replies

DWG trueview 2011 on Windows 2008 Citrix server

Howdy all,

i know that Autodesk does not support TrueView on any other system than  Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 but I don't think I am alone in this one.

We have installed DWG2011 and it works fine for the administrator. For users though, it always comes up with an installation screen and than quits cause a normal user does not have enough rights to install the last part of the viewer. We have tried giving the users admin right and than revoke them, started DWG2011 with a run-as cmd as an administrator and all that. The last thing works though, run-as administrator, only the association with the file extension has some hick-ups in automaticly opening the file by double clicking it from an explorer.

Is there anyone who had the same issue and resolved this? Thanks in advance,

Michael

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Autodesk does not support Citrix Server as a means to run the product. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

MIchael, 

Was just wondering if you got this issue resolved? We are having the same trouble and can not get it working on our server.

If you have, can you please let me know at bowen.gary at gmail dot com.

Much appreciated, 

Gary. 

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Temporarily granting admin access has now worked for us on citrix server.

Gary

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report