Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG Installation under Microsoft App-V

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jv21jph
788 Views, 1 Reply

DWG Installation under Microsoft App-V

I am trying to sequence this application to run undert Microsoft AppV but in order to do that all the pre reqs, .net4.0 C++ etc all need to be installed on the sever as these cannot be included in the sequence. My trouble is I have installed all the components from the full bootstrap installer, I extracted out all the files and ran them from the support folder, but it is still saying it is in stalling DirectX when I install the two main apps (DR andTV). How do I install the DirectX bits it needs manually?

Cheers Jonathan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: jv21jph

There is no way to remove the installer check for DirectX.  Since DirectX is built into Windows, generally this installation check is ignored by the installer so long as DirectX is up-to-date per the prerequisite check. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report