Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVD INVENTOR 2015 prof. 30days trial versus student version

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
c.luther
243 Views, 1 Reply

DVD INVENTOR 2015 prof. 30days trial versus student version

I want to learn Inventor 2015 professional with a personal tutor from an academy here in germany.

So i made the registration procedure and wanted to download the student version of the program (Win8.1/64).

But i saw, that the programs to download are more than 11,5 GB and my broadband is very poor with about 1-3 MBit/s.

So i think, this brings no sense to download, i was about more as 1 day. and the connection will be forced to breakdown once a day.

Also the connection fails sometimes without any warning :-((

So i ordered the DVD from Autodesk with about 7GB of programs..

As i do not want to install i program, that i can´t use later, i want to know, if i can install the DVD Trial with my student licence without having any differences.

I would be very glad for an answer.

Thank you

Best regards

Christian

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dembkod
in reply to: c.luther

c.luther

Hello. The trial is the exact same program as the student version, and the student version is the same as the full retail version. These are the same program. Trial is just 30 days without registering.

The versions are all the same, so you should be able to use your student serial in any installer you grab. The DVD should be fine with your serial.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report