Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloads of old versions of AutoCAT LT

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
davidmansfield81
905 Views, 5 Replies

Downloads of old versions of AutoCAT LT

Since a recent Autodesk Audit we have found the company that we purchased last year has un-used licences of AutoCAD LT, however they dont have any installation discs.

Is there anywhere we can download the following software?

• AutoCAD LT 2005
  • AutoCAD LT 2012

So we can then use them on some of the older PC's we have.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
nestly2
in reply to: davidmansfield81

LT 2012 is still available from Autodesk, but  I don't know were you might find 2005.

At the bottom of this page, click "Customer Service", then start the Virtual Agent by clicking the yellow "Ask" button, then "Download Links"

Message 3 of 6
davidmansfield81
in reply to: nestly2

Thanks, that solves the most important one as someone has already asked if they can have the 2012. I will email Autodesk support to see what my chances are of getting 2005 LT to download.
Message 4 of 6
DarrenP

@davidmansfield81 wrote:
Thanks, that solves the most important one as someone has already asked if they can have the 2012. I will email Autodesk support to see what my chances are of getting 2005 LT to download.

i highly doubt they will provide you a version that old

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
dgorsman

There are a few specific steps involved in transfering licenses between companies - they don't automatically transfer.  AutoDesk support will make sure you get everything sorted.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 6 of 6
davidmansfield81
in reply to: dgorsman

thanks, the weird thing is that we didnt tell autodesk about our other company, and they were'nt involved in the audit, but somehow they were on the register they gave us showing what licences they believed we had, and they had our group company name attached to them! but the name of the buyer was the old companies director.

very strange.

but for now they are going to be installed for the company who originally bought them any way so it shouldnt be a problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report