Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading the free trail for AutoCAD LT using browser download

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
BiancaAGC
819 Views, 6 Replies

Downloading the free trail for AutoCAD LT using browser download

How do I download the Browser Download in 32-bit ? I'm not seeing that option on the free trial page.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: BiancaAGC

@BiancaAGC wrote:

How do I download the Browser Download in 32-bit ? I'm not seeing that option on the free trial page.

Hello Bianca!

Our 2014 trials do not currently include the Browser Download option, as Install Now and Download Now are the available delivery methods.

With that being said you can access the Browser Download links for most of our current + supported previous version software directly through Matt, our Virtual Assistant.

Message 3 of 7
adorian
in reply to: philip.s

I'm student of University of Technology in Gdańsk so I have license. I need to have possibility to choose browser download from the install options of AutoCad Civil 3d in polish. In English i can choose options of downloading but in polish i can't. How can I manage with this kind of problem (my English is not perfect)

Message 4 of 7
adorian
in reply to: adorian

I would like to add that i have windows 8 and have problem with NET framework language pack so that i need to have possibility to download program on my hard drive and then change the setup.ini file. When I have only "install now option" i can't change it
Message 5 of 7
simona.golisciano

Hi adorian,

I can send you a direct download link for your software, so that you can use the Browser Download method. Could you please let me know which version/release of Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D you need and what is your operating system (Windows 32bit or 64bit).

Thanks,

Simona

Simona Golisciano
Message 6 of 7
adorian
in reply to: simona.golisciano

Hi Simona,

I need AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014, polish language, my windows is 64bit version. Thank you for your reply Simona 🙂

Message 7 of 7
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Adran,

Refer below for the downnload links of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 Polish - 64 bit. The link willl expire in 30 days. 

- Part 1

- Part 2

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report