Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
cmason
227 Views, 3 Replies

Downloading Issues

Hello, I am not new to inventor, but have been finally able to download it on hy home laptop. I have go to the page after regestering, selected the version, OS and language. Once I went to the next page I clicked install now and nothing happened. I clicked on download now and still nothing. Any Ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cmason
in reply to: cmason

Also, it does however place the two Items I attempted under the "my software" list and sent me the activation keys via email

Message 3 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: cmason

Hello Cole!

When using both Install Now and Download Now, a separate download manager initiates the download / extraction / installation (for Install Now), and chances are it's getting blocked by your browser and or popup blocker. The workaround here is to use a different browser, turn off your popup blocker, check your downloads to see if it downloaded behind the scenes, or use the Browser Download option.

In regards to your license not showing up in "My Software", the list isn't populated in real time and can take a day or so to sync with our backend systems.

Message 4 of 4
cmason
in reply to: philip.s

It worked fine, thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report