Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading AutoCAD 2012 service pack

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
msweeney
540 Views, 4 Replies

Downloading AutoCAD 2012 service pack

I got an email telling me a new service pack is available so I clicked on the link.  The pack is a 2-file download.  I d-loaded the first file which was 3gb.  Hours later, when I logged on to d-load the second file the site told me I don't have access to those files.  How could my access priveledges change?  So now I can't upgrade, and I'm hoping the service pack will fix all of these bugs I'm finding.  (quite a few - I'm not very impressed with Acad so far.)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
frhervet
in reply to: msweeney

Hi,

strange !

Actually Service pack for Autocad are only in beta and they are small.

32 bits : 13.9 Mb

64 bits : 18.4 Mb

And i never see 3gb for Service pack for AutoCAD.

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
msweeney
in reply to: frhervet

YEah, I don't get what is going on.  They were able to update my account and I was able to get the 2nd file.  Then when I went to install it it seems to be the same thing I have.  The entire Design Suite with no updates.  I'm confused.  Thanks.  I'll try to find those smaller service packs.

Message 4 of 5
frhervet
in reply to: msweeney

Ok.

Be carefull those service pack are beta ! That's for test not for production.

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 5
MarkHoff
in reply to: frhervet

When the non-beta service packs become available will someone update this thread? Or is there a link where I can keep checking.  I am installing 2012 tonight in the hopes that it is stable enough to use in production.

Thanks!

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report