Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

tyk379
Message 1 of 2 (86 Views)

Download troubles

86 Views, 1 Replies
01-16-2014 02:58 PM

Hello. My name is Tyler. i am a 14 year old student from central New YOrk. I use the Autdesk Inventor program at my school and have already created an account on your website to be able to dowload it at home(student version). When i get to the installation process, it says i lose connection with the website. It says the installation package was removed from the install location, which s not supported, the autodesk download website was closed or manually refreshed befoe the installer launched, and also firewall has blocked the network wall. Now, i have tried multiple times on 3 different occations to download this. please help me.

Product Support
asburyj
Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: Download troubles

01-16-2014 03:01 PM in reply to: tyk379

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Lets try to use our new virtual agent to download instead of the download manager. Follow the steps below.

1.       Go to http://www.autodesk.com

2.       Click on Contact Us 

3.       Click on Customer Service 

4.       Click on Virtual Agent “Ask”

5.       Once the Virtual Agent opens: 

Select the 2nd Choice "Download Links "

Select your product

You are now presented with the choice to download your software. 

Jeffry Asbury
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!