Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 19
perfect0204
1452 Views, 18 Replies

download problems

I want to download autocad softwares, but failed. And must we  purchase th software? Can we download it freely?

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
camilo.lemos
in reply to: perfect0204

Hi perfect 0204 and welcome to the forums!

You can download the free 30-days trials of our products here.

Alternatively, if you are a student, the Autodesk Education Community offers free licenses for students enrolled in a registered educational institution. Simply register on the Education Community and you will be able to download the free software.

When you say you failed to download, did you not find the download links or did you have any problems during the download?

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 19
Courpastruce

I want to download autodesk softwares. But when the download is processing it automatically stops in the middle and the download is failed . So plz help me out of this download problem

Message 4 of 19
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Courpastruce

Hi Courpastruce, welcome to the community!

It sounds like you have an anti-virus or firewall program blocking your download. What you need to do is open an exception on your anti-virus and firewall software to allow all content from *.autodesk.com to be downloaded. Alternatively, you can - at your won risk -  completely disable your anti-virus and firewall during the download.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 19
jake.limer
in reply to: camilo.lemos

hey im a student and im trying to download 3Ds max as its the same vsoftware we use in college, unfortunatly after i put in my OS (windows 64 Bit) and click next the page doesnt load it just blank nothing there and no download starting, this is a really problem for me and i know my computer can handle it and i want ot at least get some of my 3D modling assignment done at home and not have to rely on being at college all the time.

any help would be apriciated 

Message 6 of 19
philip.s
in reply to: jake.limer

Hi Jake,

I just went through and verified that all versions of 3ds Max are loading correctly in the Education Community. Have you tried clearing your internet cache or using a different browser? Let me know if you're still experiencing issues and we'll provide you with a direct download link as a workaround.

Message 7 of 19
el_reo
in reply to: philip.s

Hallo,

I have the exact same problem than jake but with the ACAD P and ID. I am also a student in the final track of the carrere. In the download details window, it just doesn't load the download pull down link. I followed your advice to jake but I get the same result from different browsers after cleaning the cache and lowing the security levels of the browser. ¿What could be happening? (see screenshot of the problem enclosed)

Message 8 of 19
tngd0091

Yeah..I faced the same problem with  what el reo's have. I've tried different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox), clear cache, disabled the firewall, download manager (not Autodesk Download Manager), and the antivirus. I tried to download AutoCAD (tried 2012 & 2013) and Revit. The "Download Now" button didn't appear. Please help, thanks.

Message 9 of 19
taran84
in reply to: tngd0091

I also am experiencing the same problem. Different browsers offer no drop down box to download. Please help.

Message 10 of 19
andy418a
in reply to: taran84

ME TOO!!!!

Message 11 of 19
inna_d24
in reply to: el_reo

I'm also experiencing the same problem.. The download link doesn't appear at all!! I've looked in the other posts you were offering a separate link for alternative downloading. Help would be much appreciated! Thank you 

Message 12 of 19
sonia.kovac

Had spent few hours looking for whereabouts of download 'click here' , ran through windows system processes' to discover that it is right under my nose but completely blank and pasted into main layout?! Discovered its existence by looking to screen shots for installation of 'downloading manager's . it's a web page glitch or external access restrictions, so I recon it would be tested by Autodesk people by access through their private computers, emails and 'test member ID' .
Message 13 of 19
jcanton
in reply to: inna_d24

Hi, I am also unable to download the educational versions of software (specifically 3DS Max 2012).

The blue "Download" option that I see in the Help-Section images is not there.

*Also I wanted to mention I have tried downloading in different web browsers.

Is there a direct link or mirror to the exe files? 

Thank you

Message 14 of 19
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: jcanton

Hi Everyone, 

We are aware of this issue and we are currently working on the resolution. We will keep everyone posted once it has been resolved.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 15 of 19
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: jcanton

Hi jcanton and el_reo, 

For now you can download your software respectively from the download links below. I have set the links to expire in 72 hours so please do use the link right away and activate the License using the Serial Number and Product Key issued.

Note too that I have removed the screenshot that contains the Serial Number information. Moving forward, please avoid posting any License or personal information on the site for Security reasons. 

Autodesk 3Ds Max 2012 (32 - 64 bit)

AutoCAD P&ID 2012 - 32 bit English

Alternatively, you can also visit our Student Facebook Site or Education Support Team to obtain the download links. For 2013 versions, you can use our Trial Versions page.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 16 of 19
tngd0091
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

thanks for the link, Joane. I also want to install the Revit one. How about that?
Message 17 of 19
Mancunia
in reply to: andy418a

I am having a similar problem, these forums are great and informative, thanks

Message 18 of 19
philip.s
in reply to: tngd0091

Hello Detia,

This download issue has been resolved as of 1/14, and you can obtain the software from the Education Community as designed.

Message 19 of 19
tngd0091
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip,

Sorry for late reply. It works now. Thanks for let me know. 🙂

Detia

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report