Installation & Licensing

Mentor
KateMorrical
Message 1 of 4 (146 Views)
Accepted Solution

Download Navisworks Simulate

146 Views, 3 Replies
03-14-2014 08:45 AM

Any way to get a download link for Navisworks Simulate? We are BDS Premium customers, but don't always want to install all products. (And don't always have the bandwidth for a 15GB download when the physical media is in another office.) I'd download a trial, but it's only available for Manage...

Thanks~

--
Kate Morrical
Digital Design Manager
Washington, DC
BIMmuse.com

Hi Kate,

You can access downloads at anytime directly through our Virtual Agent. If you have any other questions please let us know. Please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. Thank you!

Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)

Re: Download Navisworks Simulate

03-14-2014 09:31 AM in reply to: KateMorrical

Hi Kate,

You can access downloads at anytime directly through our Virtual Agent. If you have any other questions please let us know. Please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Mentor
KateMorrical
Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)

03-14-2014 10:28 AM in reply to: jessica.t

Thanks...not sure why I didn't find it myself! Somehow my searches never led me there.

--
Kate Morrical
Digital Design Manager
Washington, DC
BIMmuse.com
Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 4 of 4 (125 Views)

03-14-2014 10:36 AM in reply to: KateMorrical

You're welcome! And no worries, the new Autodesk Knowledge Network takes a little time to get used to :smileyhappy:

Jessica Thrasher
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.