Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
gboyce
1486 Views, 1 Reply

Download Manager

I recently downloaded Infrastructure Design Suite Premium using the new and improved download manager.  The last version of this program downloaded in 3 separate WinRar self extracting executable files.  The 2013 version seems to be already extracted when I chose the default location.  I chose download now as opposed to install now before downloading.  This presents a problem as we are a small company and I download it from home and burn it onto DVD's for installation at the office.  I can't do that if the files are already extracted, or can I?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: gboyce

HI gboyce,

You are correct in that Download Now extracts while it downloads, but you should still be able to copy the contents of saved folder (which includes the setup .exe file) to the media of your choice and use it to install on another machine. I also wanted to point out that the Browser Download option (multiple download parts) that you referenced above is still an available option in the Subscription Center.

Just an FYI, as your license is on an active Subscription, you can also request a physical copy of your Autodesk software

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report