Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10
alex.michna
926 Views, 9 Replies

Download link missing

I am a German student who is trying to download Inventor Professional 2013 but when i log in to the Autodesk site the download option is missing. (It is still available when I am logged out).

Help please, as I urgently need the software for a project.

- Alex

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
celine.manca
in reply to: alex.michna

Hi alex_michna and welcome to our forums!

Unfortunately the German version of Autodesk Inventor Professional is not available on our Student Community.

Are you able to access the website ? If no, can you provide me your User ID? I will check your account.

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 10
alex.michna
in reply to: celine.manca

I was able to download AutoCAD 2013 and am able to acces the site.

But when i access the download site while logged in (http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center)the subbox to download Inventor professional is not available. Is it possible to download the 30-day trial version and then extend it by entering a student license instead? Thank you in advance - Alex

Message 4 of 10
celine.manca

Hi,

Can you send me your creditentials for the Student Community by private message ? (click on the envelope next to your name) I would like to check your account.

In the meantime, you can download the trial here (English version) and activate it with your serial number

Celine Manca
Message 5 of 10
celine.manca

Hi Alex,

Have you been able to download Inventor from the Student community and activate it?

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 6 of 10
ravishankarmg

I tried to donwload Autocad 2011 or Autocad 2012 in my reformatted PC / Laptop. Donwload button is missing. This is really tiresome effort to try all options and fail Rectify please.

Message 7 of 10
in reply to: ravishankarmg

Hi - is there any timeframe for solving this issue with hte missing 'Download' button. I had major issues with the installation I already had, but had to uninstall it due to those problems. I now cannot replace it with anything. This is for my Dissertation and is pretty urgent.

I am downloading the trial version as an interim, but will need the student version before the trial runs out.

Thanks

Message 8 of 10
k.valenzuela
in reply to: 20823345

Hello, 

I am having the same issues with the download link missing in the education download area.  I have looked for ways to install the download manager as I thought maybe that was the issue, but those are not available. I have over 500GB available on my hardrive, so I don't think its an issue with memory.  I've also tried it with IE, Chrome and Firefox and turned off firewalls just in case.  Nothing is having an affect.  The download button shows up as the page is loading and then disappers. 

Message 9 of 10

I'm also new here. I have exactly the same problem with the Download button. Nothing works: IE, Firefox (PC and Mac) Safari....

What could be the reason for that?

Everytime I see the blue button only for less than a second.

Please help me!

Message 10 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: christina.buse

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

Confirming that the missing download buttons have been restored and you can now again enjoy your full Education Community benefits.

Thank you very much for your patience and please let us know if any additional questions, concerns or issues arise.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report