Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Issue - Access Denied

51 REPLIES 51
Message 1 of 52
drb7
3521 Views, 51 Replies

Download Issue - Access Denied

I have recently purcahsed Autocad LT 2013. I also downloaded the Akamai NetSession Interface. When I go to download my purchase I get this

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xBpFs.png[/IMG]

I turned off my firewall when I went to download as well. How do I fix this?

51 REPLIES 51
Message 2 of 52
celine.manca
in reply to: drb7

Hi drb7,

I've create this temporary download link for AutoCAD LT 2013 32bits, could you please confirm you are able to run it?

The issue you have with the download manager could also come from the anti-virus or your browser settings.

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 52
CeeBeePee
in reply to: celine.manca

I am having exactly the same problem downloading newly purchased software. I tried 3 machines on our network at work .... and also on a standalone PC at home - all attempts have failed with the same error message ....  Access Denied!

Note the download of the Akamai downloader completed and was successfully installed.

My Anti-Virus software (AVG) has been disabled.

I tried getting some technical support from Autodesk Australia but that was a complete waste of time so I am desperate to hear from anybody who actually knows how to resolve this issue.

Message 4 of 52
camilo.lemos
in reply to: CeeBeePee

Hi CeeBeePee,

what product and version are you trying to download? I can create temporary download links for you or, if you prefer, you can download the trial version from our website and activate using your serial number and product key.

Let me know, please!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 52
CeeBeePee

Hi Camilo:

I was trying to download Autocad LT 2013

Message 6 of 52
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: CeeBeePee

Hi CeeBeePee:

I've created temporary download links for AutoCAD LT 2013. Please note that they are only valid for 7 days.

AutoCAD LT 2013, 32 bit

AutoCAD LT 2013, 64 bit

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 7 of 52
tpienaar

I'm having same problem. Why is this sooo hard? Can't download the software I have purchased - access denied. Tried the 64-bit link in the previous post & yes I could download but it was for the language pack and it wanted a previous copy of Autocad on my PC. When it didn't find one the installation failed. Maybe the link was only for an upgrade version, I don't know.

But I specifically paid for a download so I could work on this job tonight. Now I have to go & the job is not done.

Support is pathetic!!!!!!!!!!! No phone support for purchases is unreasonable.

Please have a working link ready for me to start on in the morning.

Message 8 of 52
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: tpienaar

Hi tpienaar:

Please find the link below for your AutoCAD LT 2013.

AutoCAD LT 2013, 32 bit

AutoCAD LT 2013, 64 bit

Should you run into any issues, let us know.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 9 of 52
nicholls87

Please help. I have the same problem. I purchased the autocad LT version 2013 in Australia for my mac and keep getting access denied! I bought the download for work due in three days. Help!
Message 10 of 52
philip.s
in reply to: nicholls87

Hello Kerryn - I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience. 

Are you able to download the software as a trial and activate with your license information?

Message 11 of 52
nicholls87

Hi, no I cannot download the trial version either. I could only get the US trial version to download but need the Australian license. Any other suggestions? I have enabled cookies, turned off firewalls and upgraded to Mozilla. Still nothing
Message 12 of 52
philip.s

Hi Kerryn - the software is actually the same / there is no difference between the trial and commercial versions or US and Australia for that matter. You mentioned that you were able to download the US trial version. Were you able to install it and or did you then run into an activation issue?

Message 13 of 52
nicholls87

Hi, the US version is installed and working fine. I just noticed in the first part it says that trial is to be used by people in canada and us only. I am in australia and have purchased an Australian copy that won't download. I don't want to get audited and was hoping that the Australian version that I paid for would just work. I tried disabling all the firewalls. The computer is brand new, could there be default settings blocking it perhaps?
Message 14 of 52

Hi nicholls87:

I have tried contacting you on the phone number we have on record but there was no answer. Smiley Happy

First of all, my apologies for the inconvenience. If the link included in the confirmation email is not working, one of the alternative for you is to download AutoCAD LT for MAC from our online Store download page. Make sure that the requested information  (order number/password or  email address/5 digits of your credit card) is correctly entered.

Another one is to use this link I have generated for you. Please note that it is valid only for 3 days.

AutoCAD LT 2013 for MAC

Since ythe product was ordered on-line and there's no media included, I would suggest that you save a copy of the software in a thumbdrive or burn it on CD/DVD.

Now, with regard to downloading the trial version, what's important is the serial number you put in to activate it. As long as it is to be used and has been correctly registered to the country you purchased it from, you shouldn't worry about getting audited. 

I hope this clarifies.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 15 of 52
nicholls87

Thanks to everyone on this helpful forum. You have been quick helping me download my product and now I am one very happy customer! Smiley Happy

I used the download link you pasted, put my serial number in and registered the product. It seems to be working fine now so thank you so much again 🙂

I can now say 'access granted'

Message 16 of 52
jlaburch
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have also purchase the AutoCad LT 2013 English Mac OSX and I also get access denied!

$2000 and 48 hours later, few emails from the Autodesk support, and nothing is working!!!

I can't safe the file, it doesn't open, I am so frustated!

Message 17 of 52
jlaburch
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Can you help me as well, I have the same problem with the access denied!

Message 18 of 52

Hi jlaburch,

Welcome to our forums.

Sorry about the inconvenience. Please try to download AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac with the below temporary link:

AutoCAD_LT_2013_English_Mac_OSX

Please note that this link will be valid for the next 72 hours only. Use the serial number and product key you received by e-mail to activate the product. 

If you are still unable to download, install and activate the software, please send me your serial number by Private Message, so that I can troubleshoot the issue. To do so, click on my username (simona.golisciano) and then 'Send this user a private message'.

Regards

Simona Golisciano
Message 19 of 52

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

It's all working now!

I was about to return my purchase! 

Looking foward to enjoy the AutoCad in my mac now!

Message 20 of 52
Michael1114
in reply to: philip.s

I have the same problem. I have just purchased a copy of Autocad Lt 2013 and it says Access Denied!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report