Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download, Install, and Deploy Product Design Suite 2015 on an isolated network

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
brent_e_barbour
255 Views, 2 Replies

Download, Install, and Deploy Product Design Suite 2015 on an isolated network

For security reasons, we have 2 networks.  For purposes of this discussion, we’ll call one LMI and the other ENG.

LMI network is a network that has limited access to the internet with firewall restrictions and managed remotely by an IT department in another location.

ENG network is an isolated network that has no internet access.  This network contains all of our engineering documents and CAD data.  This is a local network that we can manage at our facility.

I have two computers in my office.  The one that is connected to the LMI is for emails and internet research.  The one connected to ENG is where all my CAD tools must reside.  I can download files from the internet onto my LMI computer and then transfer them to my ENG computer or the ENG network, but I cannot download files directly to my ENG computer from the internet, nor do I have any access from the ENG computer to the internet for product registration or service packs.  Furthermore, I cannot install CAD tools on my LMI computer because of cooperate restrictions.  What is the best way to download, install, and deploy Product Design Suite 2015 on the ENG computers and network?

Thank you,

Brent

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: brent_e_barbour

can you create a shared drive on the eng network and create the deployment there?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
brent_e_barbour
in reply to: DarrenP

I just did. The first time I tried that it failed. It must have been a fluke. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report