Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
elmcb92
280 Views, 3 Replies

download help

Hi. I'm trying to install Architecture 2012. I've been trying for three days. I get almost all the way finished and get "CRCFailed in x 64\inventorfusion\progfiles\Autodesk\Inventorfusion2012\opennurbsx64.dll   Unexpected end of archeive." What is going wrong and how can I fix it? I've tried three different browsers, two different internet connections, with and without the virus protector and still come up with the same thing and have also tried downloading the 30 day version, talking to technical support (who could only suggest coming here), and even downloaded Akami's program manager and they all failed. Epic. So, if anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate them before I hurl the computer across the room at a high rate of speed. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: elmcb92

I just checked your other posts. I am going to check your download from students.autodesk.com.

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
thengineer1
in reply to: david.lau

I am having the same issue with the student download of autocad 2013 I need help bad...

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: thengineer1

Hello Derrick and welcome to the community!

By same issue do you mean CRC error? If so, CRC errors are typically resolved by turning off firewalls, security settings, anti-virus software, changing browsers or by utilizing a different download method (Install Now, Download Now, or Browser Download).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report