Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
3350 Views, 1 Reply

Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

I tried to install Revit 2015 as a student on a windows 8.1 system but the medium image library will not load. I also get a message saying "Rendering features are currently disabled. You must install the Rendering library to use rendering features" on opening the application. On closing the application, "AnavRes.dll not found" and "adui20res.dll" not found are mentioned. I tried multiple timesto reinstall the imae library but each time it failed.

Install Autodesk Material Library 2015 - Medium Image Library Failed Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

It may also be worth mentiong that when i click on uninstall/change for revit 2015, it mentions that an errr occured and it may already be installed. However the revit 2015 application is on my computer and can be opened.

Would really appreciate help on figuring this out.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report