Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
jwbeck3000
466 Views, 5 Replies

Download fail

Each time I try and execute the acad civl 3D download I get a communication error. Not sure what to do now.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: jwbeck3000

Hi John!

The easiest workaround in this case would be to download the software via one of the alternative methods, either Browser Download or Download Now.

Message 3 of 6
aspths14
in reply to: philip.s

I have the same problem but with Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 and Ive tried both download now and browser download with the same results. What do I do now?

Message 4 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: aspths14

Hi Arthur!

The communication error linked in the previous post is specific to the Install Now method. Can you please specify what error you're receiving while utilizing the Download Browser alternative?

Message 5 of 6
aspths14
in reply to: philip.s

I tried install now originally got the same message he did then got the same message using download now and browser download. So what do I do now.
Message 6 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: aspths14

Hello Arthur,

The communication error shouldn't be occurring with the other methods as they utilize different systems. Any chance that you could attach a screen shot of the error while using Browser Download? As another workaround, you can always download most current version software from our trials page.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report