Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Centre problems - PLEASE HELP

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
paddymaher57
213 Views, 3 Replies

Download Centre problems - PLEASE HELP

i recently bought a new laptop i downloaded autocad 2014 all was perfect until i figured out the laptop was faulty so i brought my laptop back and got a brand new one.

i went to download auto cad 2014 again on the new laptop but something happened during the download

and it stopped i then went into start downloading again when i went to install it said i alredy had it installed on the laptop. ive tried deleting it off my computer but each time i go to download it says i already have it installed??

any help or suggestions would be much appreciated  as im really stuck on this one and need the software for my college work

thanks 

paddy

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems installing IDSP, this issue may result on some corrupted registries entries on your PC.

You can remove the remaining installation keys by using the utility from Microsoft "Fix it".

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21891972&linkID=12305695

That should help to resolve your issue.

Yannick Karawa
Message 3 of 4
dembkod
in reply to: paddymaher57

paddymaher57,

Yes, use the MS fixit  (above post). I would also downaldo a full copy of the program using this method: 

1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
  2. At the bottom of the page, beneath "Help and Support" click "Customer Service"
  3. Click the "Ask" button for the "Virtual Agent"
  4. Once the Virtual Agent opens, click "Downloading and Installation"
  5. Click "Software Download links"
  6. Click "I need to redownload my product"
  7. Select the appropriate product and download

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 4 of 4
cdavis7254
in reply to: dembkod

I've followed these steps, but after completing step 3, when the virtual agent opens, there is not "downloading & installing" to click on. So, where do you find this now?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report