Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Centre problems - PLEASE HELP

49 REPLIES 49
SOLVED
Message 1 of 50
josh
40176 Views, 49 Replies

Download Centre problems - PLEASE HELP

I have been a registered user since 2009 and have always been able to download programs from the download centre, but as of the last few days, I downloaded showcase 2012, but now every time I try to go to the Download Centre page.

It thinks I'm not logged in, even though when I navigate to another page, other than the Download page, it knows I'm logged in there. This is very frustrating as I need to download Inventor 2012 for school assignments.

Also, I'm not sure if it is related but, every time I log in to Autodesk Students, My home page says "Resend Activation Email" and a few other words in another language, and I've also noticed that the language has changed as well, to German.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Josh.

49 REPLIES 49
Message 41 of 50
princegeno
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you  Philip, 

I was stressing too much to comprehend what you meant by going to FB and Dloading.

Youre Awesome.

Message 42 of 50
Darius1989
in reply to: josh

hi

i can´t download revit 2013 on the facebook page because there are no serial number available at the time. can you say, when they are?

thanks

darius

Message 43 of 50
philip.s
in reply to: Darius1989

Hi Darius1989,

Per the Education Community FAQ:

I’ve downloaded a software title from the Education Community, but I’m receiving an error informing me that currently there are no serial numbers available, and to try back again in 30 days. What should I do?
Because of the popularity of the program, it is sometimes difficult to keep up with the demand for serial numbers. You can still install the product and use it for 30 days in a “trial” mode. Please check back on the Education Community for serial numbers within that time by clicking the Get Serial button for your product and version.

Here's the link to the Revit 2013 trial downlaod.

Message 44 of 50

Hi thelastninjaadam:

Are you still having problems downloading from Education Community? You may use the links belowto download  Maya 2012. 

Autodesk Maya 2012, 32 bit

Autodesk Maya 2012, 64 bit

I will coordinate this issue to our Education Community Team. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 45 of 50
philip.s
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Closing the loop with a status update that full access has been restored to the Education Community download page. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Message 46 of 50
princegeno
in reply to: philip.s

Hello Philip, I used the direct downloadlink last time to Download the Revit Program. But I have no Serial Key or product key. It does not show up in my downloads on my student page neither.
Message 47 of 50
philip.s
in reply to: princegeno

Hi princegeno,

Please log into the Education Community, select Free Software, Autodesk Revit, 2013, language, OS, and hit next to receive a serial number and corresponding product key.

Message 48 of 50
rob1968
in reply to: dbrandtllc

I Have a valid email address and password but cannot download software as I am caught in a loop!!! Please help!!

The message initially says.....

Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email

I then enter my email address and get the following......

This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password.

Its driving me mad.

Message 49 of 50
philip.s
in reply to: rob1968

Hi Rob,

I've just made the necessary adjustments to your Education Community account and you now should be good to go.

Message 50 of 50
ispeirs719
in reply to: josh

I too am having problems with the installation of inventor 2013. I have managed to download the setup files but despite numerous attempts i cannot get it to install. I keep getting told the installation has moved, the website was closed or it is my firewall. My next move ie to get on to Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report