Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download center page not working

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
mvanwagn
1727 Views, 13 Replies

download center page not working

When I click to download a product from the Download Center (Education Community) it asks for my login information but then it puts me right back to the Download Center (doesn't continue to next page).  

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
philip.s
in reply to: mvanwagn

We greatly apologize for the inconvenience as the Education Community download page is currently unavailable. With that being said, you can still download and receive an educational license from the Autodesk Students Facebook page, or download the software as a trial which would act more so as a temporary workaround. 

Thank you very much for your patience.

Message 3 of 14
michaelbeck7

When will the download center be operational?

Message 4 of 14
philip.s
in reply to: michaelbeck7

Hi michaelbeck7,

No update yet on when access will be restored, but feel free to randomly check out this posting for updates. Did you try the workarounds outlined in my above post (Facebook page or trial download)?

Message 5 of 14
crocapaw

Download page is up and running. Thanks!

Message 6 of 14
philip.s

Hi crocapaw,

The page has been partially restored, however we are still working on a couple issues (namely with the license generation). For the mean time, please utilize the afore mentioned workaround options.

Message 7 of 14
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

Closing the loop with a status update that full access has been restored to the Education Community download page. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Message 8 of 14
airodrim

Hello,

I am experimenting some problems to download the "Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 (English) 32/64-Bit" but I don't know if it has any relation with the issue commented in this thread. The thing is that, I success in going to the page with the serial and the download button, but when I start the download it fails, I mean, the download starts correctly but after a couple of minutes it ends without reason. Some months ago I downloaded the 2011 version without  any problem. Any hint?

thanks,

Message 9 of 14
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: airodrim

Hi airodrim:

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you are downloading the product from Subscription Center, please be informed that we are currently fixing our Subscription Download Page. However, rest assured that we are looking into this matter. We will post an update here as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 10 of 14
philip.s
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Hi airodrim,

We are currently resolving an issue that affects previous version download availability (2012, 2011, 2010), which likely explains why the download stoped unexpectedly. As all of the 2012 downloads have been restored, do you mind logging into the Educvation Community and trying again?

Message 11 of 14
airodrim

I have managed to download it :). Thanks

Message 12 of 14
jflattem

I think the student education center is down again.   i need to reinstall everything on autocad.   😞

Message 13 of 14
philip.s
in reply to: jflattem

Hi Josh - The Education Community login was down for a brief moment this morning but has since been restored. Please note that for future issues, you also have the ability to access your student benefits from the Students Facebook site.

Message 14 of 14
slamer2200

I can't see any products in the download center. Just "recommended for you" comes up. This happened to me before, and I can't remember how I worked around it. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report