Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Download AutoCAD failed due to network timeout

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
670 Views, 3 Replies

Download AutoCAD failed due to network timeout

Dear Community!

I tried downloading the Studentverion AutoCAD 2011 and had only the the Dowload Option ''Browser Download''. Everytime I tried (3 times by now), the download was stopped due to Network Timeout. 

By researching the Problem I found the Option of downloading the  Autodesk Download Manager (DLM), and maybe afterwards getting the Download Option ''Download Now'', when trying to download the software. I could not find anything to dowload on the autodesk webpage resembeling  Autodesk Download Manager (DLM). 

Please help! As an architektural Student I really need AutoCAD on my Pc šŸ™‚
Cheers, Sara

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
simona.golisciano
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Sara,

Welcome to our forums.

Actually, to download the Autodesk Download Manager (DLM), you first need to select the 'Download Now' method when you go to 'My Software' section in your Education Community account. Please refer to this online article for instructions:

How to download software from the Education Community using the Download Now method

Let us know if this helps.

Simona Golisciano
Message 3 of 4
dembkod
in reply to: Anonymous

sara.zebec,

You could also give the virtual agent a try.

1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
  2. At the bottom of the page, beneath "Help and Support" click "Customer Service"
  3. Click the "Ask" button for the "Virtual Agent"
  4. Once the Virtual Agent opens, click "Downloading and Installation"
  5. Click "Software Download links"
  6. Click "I need to redownload my product"
  7. Select the appropriate product and download

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: simona.golisciano

Thanks for the quick Answer, but the Problem is still here. I'm sending you a Picture of the Problem. 

I would love, to use the Download now method and the Download Manager after, but the only download Option give to me is Browser Download, which does not work! šŸ™‚
Greatfull for every Sugestion,

s.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report