Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download and installation of Revit will not complete

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
w1452175
286 Views, 1 Reply

Download and installation of Revit will not complete

Hello, I am a student and have a serial number and product key for Revit. But I have tried a number of times now to download and install and I get a window that pops up after the installation begins that says Communication Failure, Download and installation have been interupted  by  lost connection between Autodesk and my computer. I have check and double checked all the requirements for installation, I have made sure there is no Firewall blocking it...in other words everything but here. I reall need this installation for my classes and not sure what to do now. Help please!

Thank you

Mark

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: w1452175

In this scenario, I would recommend you try out the Browser Download method to download the .EXE installer onto your machine first and running it to install later on. You may also download the software installer from our Virtual Agent-Matt. Visit the link below for the instructions on how to download the software installer from our Virtual Agent: http://autode.sk/15NZuqg

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report