Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download and install failure of autocad 2014 on windows 8

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Glenvs
360 Views, 2 Replies

download and install failure of autocad 2014 on windows 8

Hi,

I tried to download and install autocad 2014 (student version) on my new laptop, but when i want to download it, always on the end of the download it sais that i not can find the autocat product and that all the downloads had a fail.

now a friend of mine said that i need to download a service-pack and than try to download and install autocad 2014 again.

can anybody help me ? I don't know what service pack i can download that can help me to add autocad correctly in laptop.

Greetings,

Glen.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Glenvs

Download from another source like this one, temporarily disable your firewall and anti-virus software:
http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

The installation process with grab the update as part if the installation. You cannot install the update if you don't have the program installed on your PC, software doesn't ever work like that.
Message 3 of 3
Glenvs
in reply to: pendean

@pendean

What I need to do with that link exactly ? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report