Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download 64 bit Version

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
dmleves49
612 Views, 5 Replies

Download 64 bit Version

I need to download the 64 bit version of AutoCAD 2010 Upgrade from 2009 if there is an upgrade package. I'm changing over to a new laptop and of course it has 64 bit Windows on it.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: dmleves49

Hi dmleves49,

Our software releases are standalone packages,operating independently of one another, and not upgradeable in the sense that there isn't a download that you could apply to a previous version which would bring it up to a new er version.

As your license was upgraded from 2009 to 2010, you would simply need to uninstall the previous and download / install the later, of which I've provided the following 72hr timed direct download link.

AutoCAD 2010 64BIT - LINK

Please let us know if you need any further assistance getting up and running!

Message 3 of 6
dmleves49
in reply to: philip.s

Well done. Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
dmleves49
in reply to: dmleves49

OOOOOOps Very Sorry but it's the AutoCAD - Electrical Version! Could I bother you for that one please?

Dale

Message 5 of 6
ahubick
in reply to: philip.s

I am having a similar issue.

We have a few CAD licenses and one of our LT 2010 (32 bit) files needs to be installed on a new machine that has Win7(64 bit). Could a temporary download link for this file be provided?

If not, how do I go about getting it?

Thanks in advance. 

Message 6 of 6
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ahubick

Hi ahubick,

Matt, our Virtual Agent can provide you with download links for most of our products, versions 2010-2014. Click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report