Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

mad-mike-07
Message 1 of 5 (173 Views)

Downlaod Center Problem

173 Views, 4 Replies
04-20-2012 11:07 AM

Hello I have abit of a problem, I have only just came on this webstie and I tried to visit the download center, only to get a page with this text

Important Note :The Autodesk Student Version software incorporates all the functionality of our professional licenses, but includes a print banner making the software inappropriate for professional, commercial, or for-profit purposes. Autodesk Student Version software may not be used in the classroom or lab for instructional purposes, or for commercial or for-profit purposes. Annual licenses of Autodesk student software are not eligible for product upgrade or transfer to a commercial license. View print banner sample.

and a loading bar and it has forever staged at this stage. I am wondering what is the problem, is my university not regsitered on here? Is there something I have not done on my account yet?

camille.perrin
Message 2 of 5 (166 Views)

Re: Downlaod Center Problem

04-20-2012 11:46 AM in reply to: mad-mike-07

Hello,

I have the exact same problem. All was going fine with this page yesterday when I check. But when I decided to download Autocad Architecture 2012 today, I could not access the Download center. I made the test with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, on differents computer : whether I'was logged in or not, it is still the same issue.

Can you help us ?

Thank you

Camille

(Sorry if there are mistakes in my message, I'm French... :-)

Alumni
arlinpega.bibat
Message 3 of 5 (142 Views)

04-22-2012 04:38 PM in reply to: mad-mike-07

HI mad-mike-07:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please try downloading again today? I have downloaded products from our Education Community and it is working from our end here. Should you encounter the same issue, provide us a screen shot so we may have a look at it.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Alumni
arlinpega.bibat
Message 4 of 5 (141 Views)

04-22-2012 04:43 PM in reply to: camille.perrin

Hi camille.perrin:

Could you please try downloading AutoCAD Architecture from Education Community again? My apologies for the inconveneince. It should be working now as I have also downloaded 2012 products. I was using Chrome.

Let me know should you encounter any further issues and if possible, provide a screen shot.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
camille.perrin
Message 5 of 5 (124 Views)

05-02-2012 09:49 AM in reply to: mad-mike-07

Hello,

I'm sorry for not answering earlier,

Indeed,  the page finally worked, thank you for your help !

Bye,

Camille 

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.