Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont get a License window and Revit 2014 automatically closes?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
d.papalia
1083 Views, 1 Reply

Dont get a License window and Revit 2014 automatically closes?

I just installed the trial version of Revit 2014 and I am having a few isues.

I dont get the license window that says TRY or ACTIVATE, trial version 30 days left. (seen in attachments) How do I get this to appear???

As soon as I open the program it takes me to the Revit home screen and it crashes. I get a window that says "Autodesk component has stopped working" and another one that says License error.

If I click on the box that comes up, Revit shuts down.

I have installed AutoCad 2013 on another computer and I got the license window and all works fine!

What can I do?
HELP?

Cheers!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: d.papalia

Welcome to the community!

It sounds like you might be experiencing a known issue to 2014 products that crash on activation.

Start at this KB article and see if your problem is resolved:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21825687&linkID=12305695

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report