Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
dev_2806
269 Views, 3 Replies

Direct X runtime FAIL!

LENNY    Rollback    DirectX® Runtime    Failed    Failure is ignored, Result=1619
    Rollback    Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64)    Failed    Failure is ignored, Result=1619
    Rollback    Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86)    Failed    Failure is ignored, Result=1619

Can someone tell me why its failing at this stage everytime?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
brad_hurley
in reply to: dev_2806

Hello dev_2806,

Please try the following solutions to resolve your issue.

• Please uninstall\reinstall all versions of C++ 2012. See link for steps.

How to remove and reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libraries

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-remove-and-reinsta...

• Make sure you are logged in as the System Administrator.
  • Disable User Account Control settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/turn-user-account-control-on-off#1TC=windows-7

• Disable Antivirus software.

After completing the steps above please try installing your Autodesk Product.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

BHurley
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
dev_2806
in reply to: brad_hurley

thankyou I shall do it now
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: dev_2806

Post the entire log.  DirectX failures are normal and ignored because DirectX is usually up-to-date.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report