Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Accelerators and simulation/analysis tools not responding

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
aaronw050492
210 Views, 1 Reply

Design Accelerators and simulation/analysis tools not responding

Hi, I am currently using a university's educational edition of Inventor 2013, and I have trouble trying to activate the built in design accelerators and simulation tools.

While the buttons appear to be active, none of the design accelerators under the design tab respond when I click on them. In addition, all of the simulation/analysis tools under the Environments Tab with the exception of "Convert to Weldment" and "Add-Ins" are "greyed-out" and unresponsive. Under the Add-Ins Manager, all of these tools appear to be loaded. I have tried multiple projects on multiple computers that have my university's educational edition of the software installed, but I have had no luck getting any of these tools to work.

Is there anything that must be done with the Inventor project before these tools can be activated, or is this an installation issue?

Any help resolving this issue would be very appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
blair
in reply to: aaronw050492

Sounds like an installtion issue. Hardware information is greatly required. If the O/S is Win8, this is an unsupported O/S currently. The latest SP1.1 will help.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report