Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

aaronw050492
Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Design Accelerators and simulation/analysis tools not responding

100 Views, 1 Replies
01-31-2013 05:23 PM

Hi, I am currently using a university's educational edition of Inventor 2013, and I have trouble trying to activate the built in design accelerators and simulation tools.

While the buttons appear to be active, none of the design accelerators under the design tab respond when I click on them. In addition, all of the simulation/analysis tools under the Environments Tab with the exception of "Convert to Weldment" and "Add-Ins" are "greyed-out" and unresponsive. Under the Add-Ins Manager, all of these tools appear to be loaded. I have tried multiple projects on multiple computers that have my university's educational edition of the software installed, but I have had no luck getting any of these tools to work.

Is there anything that must be done with the Inventor project before these tools can be activated, or is this an installation issue?

Any help resolving this issue would be very appreciated!

*Expert Elite*
blair
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)

Re: Design Accelerators and simulation/analysis tools not responding

01-31-2013 07:18 PM in reply to: aaronw050492

Sounds like an installtion issue. Hardware information is greatly required. If the O/S is Win8, this is an unsupported O/S currently. The latest SP1.1 will help.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

IV2015 up2 PDSU / Sim Mech 2015 /
Win7-64
EVGA X79 - Classified, iCore7 3930k 32Gb Quad-Channel
950Gb (2 x 500Gb Sata III SSD RAID0 Adaptec 6805E Controller)
Nvidia GTX-690 Classified - 335.23
SpacePilot Pro 3.17.7, 6.17., 4.11
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.