Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment to 200+ users to include FLEXLM_TIMEOUT settings

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jchoffman
573 Views, 2 Replies

Deployment to 200+ users to include FLEXLM_TIMEOUT settings

I'm working on a few deployments of Network Licensed AutoCAD 2014 to 200+ users in US and 80+ in EU and would like to include ADSXFLEX_LICENSE_FILE & FLEXLM_TIMEOUT settings in the deployment. Not sure of the best way to include this in the deployment so that these can be included in the initial package.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Jason

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: jchoffman

Couldn't you just make a group policy that adds the environment variables to the users on that OU? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Dylan_Corkill
in reply to: jchoffman

Hi Jason,

I had a class at AU in December with Jerry Milana and he talked about using the include additional software feature in the Autocad deploy to pushout the update to the Flexlm_timeout variable.   The downside is you need to beable to create msi files for it to work this way.   He said he was going to send out an e-mail with more info on how to do this but I don't remember seeing anything.  I've included the handout that we got in the class.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report