Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
dmmeehan
283 Views, 2 Replies

Deployment issues

1. Adding search paths: only one new path is allowed if you use the browse button. Workaround: Manually enter paths (PIA)

2. Express tools not installed. Admin image has express tools folder. Support request in progress.

3. Program option settings unavailable. For the last deployment I was able to set options like: What version acad saves files to, duration between autosaves, color scheme, show true silouettes...solids, enable grips within blocks, etc, etc,

Anyone else have any issues creating a deployment?

Using 64 bit Windows 7

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jcosper
in reply to: dmmeehan

When I create a deployment for AutoCad 2012 it appears to be fine.  However, when I try to run it from a workstation it just runs and runs, literally for days, before it ultimately restarts the computer.  When I log into the computer, Autocad is not installed.   What can be causing this?

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: jcosper

I'm having the same issue. I did have 10 successful deplyments before this issue raised it's head.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report