Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying standalone licenses....Activate?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
209 Views, 1 Reply

Deploying standalone licenses....Activate?

I'm stumped and in a bit of a crisis. I've set up a Deployment for our networked AutoCAD licenses in our office. We're in the midst of a push to rollout a new AutoCAD 2008 package in one of our offices in another country. They had a network license server set up with deployments for both floating and standalone licenses. My counterpart in the other country who was supposed to be working on this suddenly left the company, and I am stuck holding the bag.

I tried to set up a new deployment on their server using one of the standalone serial numbers. It seems to work, but when the runs AutoCAD it prompts him to activate the license. It was this user's 2006 serial number from the same machine which I used to create the standalone deployment. Is there some way for me to pre-activate the standalone package from the server? Or does each user have to activate it themselves when they first run it?

(Brand new to AutoCAD by the way)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

nevermind - got Autodesk on the phone

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report