Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying Revit 2012 from Different Licenses

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rick.laur
149 Views, 1 Reply

Deploying Revit 2012 from Different Licenses

We have 7 licenses for each the Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2012, 1 Ultimate license as well as 2 for Autocad Revit MEP 2012. We are only interested in installing the Revit software on 6 systems right now. I have created a deployment on the network using the Revit MEP 2012 download and have activated both licenses. Is it possible to use this same deployment for the other 4 and modify the serial number (and key) to activate the Revit software? It seems like a lot of work to request permission for each, download each version of software and create a deployment for each package when using just the same portion (only Revit MEP) of the software. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: rick.laur

Unlikely as the other suites are probably not set up to recognize the product key.  You could modify the deployment and see if it accepts it with green checkmarks.  If so, you might just come out lucky. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report