Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivation of AutoCAD - HTTP 500 Error

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
KIG_Helpdesk
1469 Views, 5 Replies

Deactivation of AutoCAD - HTTP 500 Error

Hello

I try to deactivate an AutoCAD 2010 LT License. After a few seconds i get an 500 Error.

Is someone getting the same error?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: KIG_Helpdesk

Licenses are not deactivated. What are you trying to do?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
TReilly8759
in reply to: KIG_Helpdesk

I also received an error (500). We have one stand alone license that we installed on 2 separate computers. Only one station can use the license at a time, requiring us to export the license, in effect "toggling" the license back and forth between stations. Just a couple of hours ago we exported the license, and now neither stations can import the license for use. We cannot even get to the window that allows us to import. The error (500) pops us at the sign in stage. Please offer advise.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: TReilly8759

Our apologies for the inconvenience KIG and TReilly.

We are aware of the issue and are working on a resolution. For the mean time you can either hang tight or choose to skip the LTU and proceed with the standard activation process.

If you choose the later and for some reason receive an "activation limit reached" error, please contact our License Assistance team for a manual activation code / additional assistance.

Message 5 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

Confirming that the Internal Error 500 issue has been resolved and the LTU should once again be functioning as designed.

Message 6 of 6
townspeople
in reply to: philip.s

When you run the LTU error 500. What to do?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report