Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization File Load Failed. File Not Found: .....Support\ACA

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mal1981
12768 Views, 1 Reply

Customization File Load Failed. File Not Found: .....Support\ACA

Can someone please help me? I had a user who was using AutoCAD MEP 2011 on a workstation. This user has since left our company and AutoCAD was uninstalled. Recently a new hire started and we installed AutoCAD Arch 2011 for her to use. Installation completes fine but when I open the program I get the follow error/AutoCAD message: Customization File Load Failed. File Not Found: c:\documents and settings\"username"\application data\autodesk\ACA2011\enu\support\ACA. I've tried uninstalling and deleting all the local folders I could find in the profiles local and application settings folders, but nothing is working. If I click ok, AutoCAD will open but I get no toolbars or menus. Please help. Thanks!

Error I'm Receiving

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hashim.mundol
in reply to: mal1981

Delete any reference to ACA from this Registry key,

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD

this will force the secondary installer when the user starts ACA. If the user has right permissions to edit the registry again, it will install all the necessary files.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report