Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

mal1981
Message 1 of 2 (8,898 Views)

Customization File Load Failed. File Not Found: .....Support\ACA

8898 Views, 1 Replies
12-02-2010 09:13 AM

Can someone please help me? I had a user who was using AutoCAD MEP 2011 on a workstation. This user has since left our company and AutoCAD was uninstalled. Recently a new hire started and we installed AutoCAD Arch 2011 for her to use. Installation completes fine but when I open the program I get the follow error/AutoCAD message: Customization File Load Failed. File Not Found: c:\documents and settings\"username"\application data\autodesk\ACA2011\enu\support\ACA. I've tried uninstalling and deleting all the local folders I could find in the profiles local and application settings folders, but nothing is working. If I click ok, AutoCAD will open but I get no toolbars or menus. Please help. Thanks!

Error I'm Receiving

Product Support
hashim.mundol
Message 2 of 2 (8,875 Views)

Re: Customization File Load Failed. File Not Found: .....Support\ACA

12-02-2010 11:32 PM in reply to: mal1981

Delete any reference to ACA from this Registry key,

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD

this will force the secondary installer when the user starts ACA. If the user has right permissions to edit the registry again, it will install all the necessary files.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.