Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service - Where are you? Plans due in the morning

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dpatten
110 Views, 1 Reply

Customer Service - Where are you? Plans due in the morning

I had my autodesk monthly subscription canceled due to a change in banking information. I have plans due in the morning. So I bought the stand alone one to finish plans and CAN NOT ACTIVATE the subscription. It says the old serial number is incorrect and can not activate it.

I have been reading sample questions and possible solutions for a half hour. YES THE NUMBERS ARE CORRECT, YES THEY ARE BEING TYPED IN CORRECTLY.

No customer support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRUSTRATION - LITTLE BIT.

Anyone out there. A quick call would solve this but im sure they can get back to me when they want to.

A user of Autocad for over 25 years - cant even start to calculate how much I have spent on countless upgrades and when I need to ask a question -----NOTHING.....

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: dpatten

Hi @dpatten, 

Apologies for the inconvenience this error has caused you. I was able locate the case number you submitted regarding this activation issue. 

The reason for the error is because the old Serial # you entered which is 2012 version has been Upgraded to the 2013 version. 

I have already registered and built the relationship between the old and new Serial #. You can do Online Activation via these steps

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report