Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Request

16 REPLIES 16
SOLVED
Message 1 of 17
acwtzwegers
1140 Views, 16 Replies

Customer Service Request

although I received my licenses and key recently (exactly a week ago) from Autodesk and the first 5 installed fine, I now suddenly get 3 times "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again". I tried again, no result.

I pressed "Customer Service Request" but found out that the list(s) of things to fill out is longer then the ones you fill out when you buy the product (well, at least, I have no clue on what the correct answers would be as I don't have the contract on me... nor can I get it because Im actually staying longer here before the weekend so I can have these 3 machines installed and updated w/o interupting workflow.)

Are there more "instant" solutions available or can I better also just go home and enjoy the weekend? (note that my reseller is no longer available either etc).

😞

Oh... in fact these 3 machines are getting downgraded from The Design Suite (Ultimate) to just AutoCAD Mechanical. I used the uninstall tool to deinstall the DS, restarted, installed ACM 2012. Could the earlier license be the problem?

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17
celine.manca
in reply to: acwtzwegers

Hi!

I've replied to your private message with the serial numbers details.

Reply me back in case of issue.

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 17
jblandin206

I've sent detailed information about my situation and why I would like my student license reinstated/reset I recently bought two personal computers that I returned after installing numerous Autodesk products on them  as a last resort I decided to build my own personal computer that I accidentally install the wrong kind of operating system on  an update instead of an OEM version of Windows eight I installed numerous Autodesk products on the bad operating system and had to redo the process of installation and licensing after I bought in the correct operating system I am a student these software programs are required to complete assignments from 3-D modeling textbook and my capstone Project any help is appreciated thank you

Message 4 of 17
philip.s
in reply to: jblandin206

Welcome to the community Jarrod!

I wanted to let you know that while we do not have the ability to reset a license or corresponding activation count, our License Assistance Team, whom I believe you've contacted previously, can provide the necessary activation code once an activation limit has been reached.

Simply fill out the previously linked form, providing your serial number + request code and an activation code will be emailed to you ASAP.

Hope that helped clarify / please let me know if I can be of additional assistance!

Message 5 of 17
haladmaai

Hi I just installed AutoCAD, Revit and 3DMAX 2016 for my college. It is a stand alone multi copies version. Howerver, for some reason it alway ask me to contact customer service request to activiate? Any ideas where or who to contact? because when I click on the link it always give me an error. Thanks.

Hani

Message 6 of 17
matthew.d
in reply to: haladmaai

Hi @haladmaai,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Would you mind posting a screenshot of the error you are receiving?

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 7 of 17
haladmaai
in reply to: matthew.d

Thank you for your response.  Attached are the images I get, when I try to activiate any of the products. Thanks.

Capture2.PNG

Message 8 of 17
matthew.d
in reply to: haladmaai

Hi @haladmaai,

This is an unregesiter version, which is set to be assigned to a university via their ARC account. Please submit a request for assistance with the education community here and they will walk you through the process.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 9 of 17
haladmaai
in reply to: matthew.d

Yes, that is what is he software used for. I was facing issues on who to contact. Thanks a lot! I will contact them.

Message 10 of 17
yoy636410

after i go to one time register product to say me this : Thanks for initiating your product activation. The system encountered a problem registering or activating your product. Please submit your registration information to us in a Customer Service request and an Autodesk representative will contact you. my product serial no is 900-71912672 n product key is 001F1 how can i activate it .
Message 11 of 17
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: yoy636410

@yoy636410

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

As a reminder, this is a world wide (public) user forum where users are assisting others. In addition do not post, attach screen shots, or share any personal information (such as your serial #) here.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 12 of 17
yoy636410

I cant register im id on one time register link it says me to send information to customer service request unless i dont register it wont allow me to give activation code for my product what should i do ?

Message 13 of 17
Mark.Lancaster

@yoy636410

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

As a reminder, this is a world wide (public) user forum where users are assisting others. In addition do not post, attach screen shots, or share any personal information (such as your serial #) here.

GIve us more details, like what product are you trying to activate and/or what are you trying to accomplish..   ALso are you a student?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 14 of 17
yoy636410
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

I cant activate my autocad 2010 . When i try to register online it says more registration information required .

Message 15 of 17
Mark.Lancaster

Try the Autodesk REgister Once web site or Autodesk Virtual Agent, both links are in my signature.

Mark Lancaster

Message 16 of 17
yoy636410
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Yes im a student im trying to activate my product autocad as i have 3 years free license bt i cant activate my product.

Message 17 of 17
Mark.Lancaster

@yoy636410

You indicated you're trying to activate AutoCAD 2010 in an earlier reply.   Students can only use the latest version plus up to 2 legacy versions.   Not sure why you're trying to activate 2010.  Its obsolete and retired and students are not permitted to use it.

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report