Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a network license file for teamed NIC.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
elagroup
378 Views, 2 Replies

Creating a network license file for teamed NIC.

We updated our server, and had to move our license manager. On our one servers we are getting the following error: FlexNet Licensing error:-97,121. I’m wondering if it’s because we have two NIC cards teamed, so we have two MAC addresses being generated. I had updated the license file to reflect the two MAC addresses, but then noticed on the support site that you can no longer manually update that information, because it’s now encrypted. I went to the support site to create a new license file, but it will only allow you to enter one server ID. How do I get a license file with multiple MAC addresses?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: elagroup

Teamed Network cards are not supported by Autodesk

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Teamed-...

you can setup a distubuted license server but this requires multiple servers

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
elagroup
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks for the reply. It’s disappointing that we have to back step technology due to Autodesk’s archaic licensing management.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report