Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Deployment Image for a Trial CD/DVD

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sboudreau1
292 Views, 1 Reply

Creating a Deployment Image for a Trial CD/DVD

I need to prepare a trail CD deployment image to install at Joliet Junior College for an upcoming Illinois Drafting Educator's CADD competition. In the past I have typed in 000 0000000 as my serial number and if the product key didn't gray out I would put in my key to prepare a deployment that would not be tied to my seat count (79 seats).

Can you see if there is a white paper or update to the procedure as last year was a tremendous burden that ended with me copying the entire DVD to my server and deploying from there. That would probably not be a good option this year as the flash / jump drive is 64Gb which when decompressed is 118Gb!

Please brainstorm a solution (Internet download? Permission for extra seats with Autodesk? A special DVD... etc.) that I can use to prepare for the annual Regional competition at my college.

Scotty Boudreau
Regional Director Site No. 11
Joliet Junior College

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
janthenat
in reply to: sboudreau1

Just wondering if you ever found a solution for deploying a trial version?  I need to do the same thing here and the traditional "all zeros" method definitely will not work.

Thanks for any info.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report