Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRC failed in en-US\Docs\Help.pdf error in Inventor professional 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
trixymagesty
1319 Views, 2 Replies

CRC failed in en-US\Docs\Help.pdf error in Inventor professional 2012

Hi,

I have an this error "CRC failed in en-US\Docs\Help.pdf" when i am extracting a 64-bit Inventor Professional educational version. I download it in firefox and also google chrome, tried using the download manager, used winzip and 7-zip and I still got that error everytime at 99% of finishing the extraction and I have already downloaded and tried for about 7 times now.

This is the first time I have encountered an error because I have already downloaded and installed sucessfully AutoCAD 2012 with the Inventor Fusion 2012, Autodesk Design Review 2012, and Revit Architecture 2012. I need inventor professional for our school. 

Thanks in advance! 

Untitled.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: trixymagesty

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
trixymagesty
in reply to: TravisNave

I have seen this link before and as I said, I did the download manager and It did not work for me. I am downloading from the Autodesk education free software. I also tried to download it from a different computer (the browser is firefox) and it still didn't work but thank you for replying.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report