Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
r0bison
400 Views, 3 Replies

Corrupt Install Media

I just purchased Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2014.  When I try to insyall I get Error 1335: Data1,cab corrupt.  I retry but it really is corrupt.  Sopposedly as a new user I get 90 days subscription help but it doesn't recognize me.  I can't find any way to write the company to get replacement media.  I am getting very frustrated.  If Autodesk still has acttual customer suport maybe one of them will contact me 😕

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
aaronhai
in reply to: r0bison

Hi r0bison,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion group.

If you are on Subscription, you can request for media from the Subscription Centre. Else, please submit a Customer Servce Assistance Form.

Alternatively, you can opt to download the product via our Virtual Agent in the Autodesk Support Page.

*Select [Downloading and Installation] --> [Software Download Links] --> [I need to redownload my product] --> Then select the product you wish to download.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 4
r0bison
in reply to: aaronhai

I'm not on subscription. I'm supposed to be on subscription I
think...don't I get 90 days free with a new software suite?..but I try and
Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: r0bison

Hi r0binson,

I see that your software was activated a few minutes ago. Have you been able to install the program successfully?

Regarding your Subscription access, it becomes active once you register the product. Could you clear your browser's cookies and cache, close and re-open the browser and try to log in again? 

If a download, like Aaron mentioned above, is not an option for you, please send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) confirming the delivery address and I'll place a media replacement request for you.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report