Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt files while trying to install.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
aulrich54
1138 Views, 1 Reply

Corrupt files while trying to install.

I have been trying to download 2012's AutoCAD Civil3D english 32 bit version from the autodesk's student site. Each time after downloading and attempting to install I get the error message that files were corrupt and that I should download a clean version along with this:

CRC FAILED IN x86\EN-US\C3D\ACAD\PROGRAM FILES\ROOT\helphtml\AcMapHelpHtml.zip UNEXPECTED END OF ARCHIVE .

So I follow the instructions from the link below to get rid of all of the old version and then make sure that my security software is still disabled.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17333961&linkID=9240697

After going through that whole process and redownloading autocad civil3d I get the error message.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: aulrich54

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report