Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting 32 bit ACA2009 (Xp 32) to 64 bit ACA 2009 (Win7 64)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
biju_KK
475 Views, 3 Replies

Converting 32 bit ACA2009 (Xp 32) to 64 bit ACA 2009 (Win7 64)

I have formatted my 32 bit XP Pro and installed 64 bit Win7 & 64 ACA2009, but with some strange reason I am not able to reinstate the ACA2009 license on 64bit (license which I transferred to USB using PLU before formatting 32 bit) it showing the message that license is cracked !! And even I am not able to run on demo mode as the ACA 2009 32 bit was running on the system. If any help please ……        

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: biju_KK

The Autodesk 2009 product line as well as the PLU are not compatible with Windows 7.  You will need to reinstall on Windows XP or Vista. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
biju_KK

what about converting to XP 64 bit ??

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

That would work.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report