Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining multiple products into one deployment (ARC downloads)

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
794 Views, 1 Reply

Combining multiple products into one deployment (ARC downloads)

Hello,

I have downloaded all of the needed Autodesk 2015 titles that we want to include in our deployment image from the Academic Resource Center. I plan on building the deployment image and putting in on our server, where I will run a server shortcut from each computer to install our multiseat stand-alone software.

Last year we had paid for the 2014 suite and was able to build the image easily. This year being free you must download each title seperately. Is there a way to combine them all into the deployment. I do not want to build a Ghost computer image and do it that way.

Thank for your help.

Brian

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dembkod
in reply to: Anonymous

bzolnowski

Deployments are based on the product installer. If you have a download for AutoCAD you can build a deployment that contains just AutoCAD. You cannot bundle the installer with other installs.

You would be looking to install a suite to get multiple installers wrapped in one, but there is no master wrapper for the Education Master Suite, which I guess you are using. It was simply too large of an installer to bundle together.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report